Welcome to the Northern New Jersey AGO website!
We are delighted to announce the launch of our 2021-2022 Season
We have created programs with practical tips for improving skills, opportunities for social interaction with colleagues and for appreciating the music made on the King of Instruments. We will be following CDC guidelines - masking and adhering to spatially distancing ourselves for in-person gatherings if it is recommended.
At the same time, we will continue to offer whenever possible the digital connections we made with our members during this past year of the pandemic.
Click on our links above to get an idea of what we are all about.
Our Programs are viewed by clicking on the "OUR PROGRAMS" link.
Check our Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube pages.
Click on the Chapter Links Page to access these pages
There are a number of direct benefits for members of our AGO chapter...
- A year's subscription to The American Organist, our national magazine
- A chapter newsletter mailed out monthly containing news of concerts, member's notes, and a calendar of events
- Approximately 8 meetings a year, featuring choral and/or organ workshops, concerts, social events
- Access to colleagues' addresses and phones
- Trips to major venues such as the Ocean Grove Auditorium, West Point Chapel, Philadelphia's Wannamaker organ
- Advertising for your musical events, workshops
- Lists of substitutes and job openings
- Benefits from the National Headquarters of the AGO which can be found at www.agohq.org.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *